I have over 65 research articles published in books, journals, national and international conferences, and several technical contributions to IEEE standards. I have been a reviewer, technical committee member, and in editorial boards for many international/national conferences and journals. I have won several prizes for my technical papers and projects. A list of selected recent publications is as follow:
Selected Recent Publications ( Year 2014 on wards):
- Self-Learning Course on “Designing and Implementation IoT,” by S.Mehta et. al, in open domain, pp-1-234, Mumbai, February 2018. Link: https://tinyurl.com/ybqujfc6
- Short 67 Mins Revision Course on “ Wireless Ad-hoc Sensor Networks”, by S.Mehta and ME Students, in open domain, Mumbai, 24th April 2018. Link: https://tinyurl.com/yb5ooxg3
- “Performance Improvement of WiMAX (IEEE 802.16d) Using Combined RS–CC Forward Error Channel Coding Technique,”A.Agarwal and S.Mehta, In: Bhattacharyya S., Gandhi T., Sharma K., Dutta P. (eds) Advanced Computational and Communication Paradigms. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 475, pp 11-18, 08 June 2018, Springer, Singapore”, DOI: .https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-8240-5_2
- “An Advancement in Forward Error Correction using Polar and Convolutional Codes for MIMO-OFDM System,” A.Agarwal and S.Mehta, Accepted for Publication in Journal of King Saud University – Computer and Information Sciences, 4th December 2017, pp.1-11, (SCI-E/Scopus Index).
- “Development of MIMO OFDM System and Forward Error Correction Techniques since 2000s,” A.Agarwal and S.Mehta, Accepted for Publication in Springer Photonic Network Communications, July 2017, Doi:10.1007/s11107-017- 0716-x, pp 1-14, (SCI-E/Scopus Index).
- “Performance Analysis & Design of MIMO OFDM System using Concatenated Forward Error Correction Codes”, A.Agarwal and S.Mehta, Accepted for publication in Journal of Central South University, Manuscript ID no 160058, September 2016, (SCI-E).
- “Combined Effect of Block interleaving and FEC ob BER Performance of OFDM based WiMAX( IEEE 802.16d) System,” A.Agarwal and S.Mehta, published in American Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, 2015, Vol.3, No. 1,pp.4-12, 4th March 2015.
- “A Survey of Free-Riding Behaviour in Peer-To-Peer Networks,” Neha M Qureshi and S.Mehta, Published in International Journal of Innovations in Engineering Research and Technology (IJIERT), 2015, Vol.2, Issue 3,pp. 1-7,3rd March 2015, ISSN:2394-3696.
- “An Overview of Medium Access Control Protocols for Cognitive Radio Sensor Networks,” Jemish Masuriya and Saurabh Mehta, 4th International Electronic Conference on Sensors and Applications (ECSA-4), 15-30th November 2017, Online Conference. Proceedings in December 2017.
- “Design and Performance Analysis of MIMO- OFDM System Using Different Antenna configurations,” Arun Agraval and Saurabh Mehta IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, and Optimization Techniques (IEEE-ICEEOT-2016), DMI College of engineering, Chennai, Tamilnadu, 3rd to 5th March 2016.
- “Performance Evaluation of WiMAX (IEEE802.16d) Using Concatenated Channel Coding Technique,” Arun Agraval and Saurabh Mehta, 3rd IEEE International Conference on Electronics and Communication Systems (ICECS-2016), 25th and 26th of February 2016, Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- “Spectrum Sensing Techniques in Cognitive Radio Network: a comparative study,” Jemish Masuriya and Saurabh Mehta, 11th International Conference on Microwaves, Antenna, Propagation and Remote Sensing, December 15th to 17th 2015, ICMARS-2015, Jodhpur, INDIA.
- “A study to examine cyber forensic: trends and pattern in India”, S.Verma and S.Mehta, International Conference on Cyber Security, IITM Delhi,, 21st March 2015,Delhi.
- “Internet Jurisdiction and Harmonization in Asian Countries,” S.Verma and S.Mehta, International Conference on India;s Asian Order: Cultural, Economy & Security, 8th to 10th December 2014, Mumbai.
- “Holistic Approach towards SMAC and Cyber Security,” S.Verma and S.Mehta, NCRISET-14, Pune,16th November 2014.
- “Modified Koch Curve antenna: Electrically large but physically small printed dipole multiband fractal antenna,” A.Sekher, S.Mehta, and D.Bade, RACEM-2014, pp.44-49,VIT, Mumbai.
- “A Discussion on Hardware Platforms for Wireless Sensor Network”,M.Shah and S.Mehta, TEL-NET, Feb 2013,pp.253-260, Amity University, Delhi.
- “An overview of Localization techniques and algorithms for sensor network,” S.Kasar, S.Mehta, et al., TEL-NET, Feb 2013,pp.261-265, Amity University, Delhi.
- An overview of Medium Access Control Protocols for Cognitive Radio Sensor Networks. Jemish Masuriya and Saurabh Mehta, RACEM 2017, VIT, December 22nd 2017, Mumbai, India.
- Constructive Interference Based Optical Fiber Sensor for Acoustic Wave Detection. RaviKumar Jain and Saurabh Mehta, International Workshop on Complex Photonics, 22nd to 24th January 2017, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai.
- Analysis and optimization of cluster based routing protocols in WSN. Akhila Joshi, Saurabh Mehta, AjitKumar Khachane, Universal college of engg. 2nd’ National Level Project Exhibition Cum Poster Presentation, 11th march 2016, Vasai Mumbai.
- Performance Analysis and Comparison of Cluster Based Routing. Akhila Joshi, Saurabh Mehta, AjitKumar Khachane, RACEM Symposium, VIT, India, December 21st 2015, Mumbai
- Discussion on behavior of fractal micro-strip antenna. Ashish Sekher and S.Mehta, ICMARS 2012, Udiapur.
- “Patent Search: Few Important Links and Tips,” Edited by S.Mehta, for https://ipr4students.org/, 17th August 2017, Mumbai.